Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Excuse me, this movie is U/A

and then I realized that the gal standing before me is a minor. thats also one good thing about pune. U can (ok at least I) can not estimate the age of a person by her looks. the movie was Ocean's 12 . After taking the those 2 tickets( which shd go to those gals), I went to them and Ladies, Soft Luck ;) .
Movie is good, but as we ppl have seen the first one, we can expect the directional twists in this one too. the crowd sitting behind me though have 2 less than 12 years also. Say Merry Xmas and then give U shokalada in various flavours, I got it 3 times that day in MG road, even one satna gal gave me 4 pieces in a titan showroom.
Panwar was here for 2 days and when he will go back to meet ashu, he will tell him surely of the life, we are spending here. then ashu will write somethin about me here. and gaurav jain is also coming for new year eve in pune, ppl can remember the Don't get angry demo again.
A new microsoft ad in india saying that how to confirm that your XP is the correct one, and bought from them only. they boasted in ad that the real one consist of various security features. so guys, enlighten your hearts and buy the original. the bottom line is that This ad was on last page ;)
also expecting the USA guys cm, ravi, tarun and now our very own sardar there, to give new year adventures to share.

kabira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home