Thursday, December 23, 2004

apna diya, lighting at neighbour's house...

ppl must have watched swades and I will try to, rather not to get emotionaly taken away on discussing it but blogs are suposed to be personal statements and let them be so.
watched it yesterday and liked it. specially the script,,remember the rural touch in lagaan and U will remember the name of K.P. Saxena. I remember him as when I was a child I lived in indranagar in lucknow and my father used to show me his house, and he had delivered to bollywood two of its great dialogues in lagaan and swades, in his sixties, arare old wine to relish.
gayatri joshi per dil aa gaya. aur there are reasons for that. even srk had done his bit without his biggest problem (overacting). could be more eloborate on feasability for joining vikram sarabhai space centre after NASA. there are many such successful cases in past like ppl joining drdo or isro after 10 years of job positions in usa univs. Like ashutoshalways tellin me that it not the india which has become white elephant, but us only .
I scream Icecream and U gave me eye's cream. early voice recognition systems had this problem of when to make grouping. CM knows the whole technical keywords and prof VS Sarma of IISC comp science is teaching me system engg these days. nowI can appreciate cm's fascination about machine translation, knowledge discovery, congative sciences and all..solving spouse selection problem with satisficing and traffic solution models for IISc gates.
moi(pranshu's way) enjoyin the flavours and spice of pune more.
eat chicken biriyani (spicest so far), then kaju anjeer kulfi, and wat more after swades.
meet the dashing debasis dash before movie; got call from ashu about gatech grad school requirements, while mohan bhargava usa citienship is being confirmed ; a call from home and missed the whole saawariaaa song. conectivity at its good, got my personal saki story collection, ( CM I asked U so many times to get one from your home for me.)
also learned something like
it is not more important to do things rightly but to do right things.

kabira


5 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like another statment in the movie.....

Apne hi paani mein pighal jaan barf ka mukkaddar hota hai.

I like her took. She was looking much much beautiful then she should be in the movie. I guess srk was good.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Right you said. KP Saxena is great. I even remember his ouse address -72, Narain Nagar, Ram Sagar Mishra Colony(Indira Nagar).

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Kabira said...

thanks for the address.. I might visit him next time I will be in lko

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remodeling and Home Improvements. YEAH.. If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with build a home. She fond a great site for build a home at http://build444.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home