Monday, December 06, 2004

Lost in translation

reading the sunday Times is never been so amusing when the headline is Lost in Translation. For the whole saturday I keep cursing the indian govt for not making the perfect ten plans in terms of policies which affects the nation in long run. The Statement of Putin comes like a set back to all indian plans for a permanent seat in UNSC with full veto. But all well if end is well and sure it is so. Whatevr comes finally but India shd take few points from here about never being so sure about anything.
In all this huss huss one thing is forgotten ie Bhramos is finally ready to be marketted. AS per CEO of Bhramos Aeronauticals, around 10 countries are ready to buy this supersonic mlong range cruise missile. This is a marvel in its own catogory where the second best is TOMAHAWK. Right now only anti ship version is ready but when I join lab, the second phase of including it as a air to surface missile with SU30 as the launcher will be on the roll. As I promised, this is a titzbitzs of the unclassified information that I have. Obviously I am not gonna tell neone about the technical details. :-
with fellow bloggers not blogging these days, I am also finding it hard to keep writing. hey CM and ashu, jaago aur write somethin to comment upon and plz yaar comment karo.
I was surfing through my intranet DRONA and saw the details about my lab.ohh haa or aaho kuch bhi kaho.. 2100 acres of land..is neone comparing with IITK size ...no way.
kabira
Baahar mausam sardi kaa, kyon garmi hai andar |
Jangal hai aadhi raat hai, lagne laga hai darr ||

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from my side tooo..
These days bit busy in apping and writing SOP. And finishing a project in ST.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home