Wednesday, November 24, 2004

when he slaps (revisited)

when he slaps a girl, we say how cruel he is, when a gal slaps him we say he must have done something wrong. In this women dominating world, you have to live by their rules, because U just cant Aitraaz.

may be modify this after a while

I guesses so and it happened that people are still finding it hard from my side to comment on the fairer sex issues. Thats why I promised to amend it.
instead of looking into the issue that from where it has been taken, the great concern should be on why I wrote all that which is never demanded or expected from me.
All this can be directly attributed to my recent visit to ILS Law collage at pune. Most of us have one time on another meet lawyers and advocates in life but having lunch with them and discussing some of the burning issues with them amidst of the ever burning FC Road of Pune is a certainity in my favoured lord luck. With that sweet voice crossing your words, U never mind the thought interruptions. But ashu called me and we almost discussed the DHL modalities. Thats what true friends are all about ,they come when U never expect them like ashu's hutch "our network will follow you".
with internal ballastics of rocket engine still bothering me, I might find weekend as suitable for more bloggin as many burning issues are here to write about.

signout
kabira