Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bell La Pedula

starting with bell La padula seems to be a non conventional start by someone like Me but what I had yesterday was the lectures on information security from CAIR and I was feeling the zest and affinity for the persons who were my real buddies in terms of learning. surely need not name them. then finally I got to know about mobile counterparts.. wat jaggu had keep on tellin us as FDMA, CDMA blah blah blah.. really worth so. this is the second phase and I dont know how difficult will be Advance technology phase for next 2 months for me. being inducted in program AD and RCI as lab option, I will be working missiles and missiles only for next few years.

some adventure for ppl with big hearts.. yesterday me and some of the friends decided to go to near by lake side haweli where local ppl always bluff about being a ghosty place. it was the amawas nite and even finding the road was difficult and the legend tells ki she(notice SHE) used to come for takin the lift from road side or in a 4 wheeler. so much hua hua but in the end kuch nahi hua.
kabira