Wednesday, September 08, 2004

pune ke namoone

Jis hindu raashtra ki parikalpana aur parniti ke liye woh sangharsh aur balidaani di gayi thi,uska praroop wartmaan mein parilakshchhit ho sake,iski aasha ek divaswapan maatra hai.. no need to think ki balasaheb is giving tone to me but whenever I wake up in morning,and open my door, I am spell bound by seeing the great Singh-Garh fort right in front of me (about 1 km). U guessed it right. I am reporting from the outskirts of pune.
On the balcony side, I daily watch biggest lake I have ever seen "Kharag wasla Lake". With clouds trapped daily in mountains around me I am having lil rain fall quite contrast to regular pune. Using blankets in nights, fogs in morning, place is 750m above sea level.
The whole pune treat this place as suitable one for weekends but I just happened to live here. the lake is good and also good is the market where everyone call you officer. With one room bearer at my disposal for all the personal work, I am also enjoying the course sessions out here. from 8:30 to 4:00 and then long nite hours for enemy spotting and here it is very easy.
Post is delayed due to server errors from last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home