Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Oath

“I, SAURABH SRIVASTAVA, DOP/05/57518/03CAMP137, do swear/solemnly affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to India and to the Constitution of India as by law established that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of India, and that I will carryout the duties of my office loyally, honestly and with impartiality,
(So help me God.)”


this was the oath that I had taken so seriously, but still something is missin in this oath. May be ppl outside can add some more dimensions to it. Followed is the most ironical declaration I had ever made in my life.

I, SAURABH SRIVASTAVA, DOP/05/57518/03CAMP137, in my full consciousness, hereby declare that I am unmarried and do not have more than one spouse living. Therefore, in accordance with the Central Civil Services (Conduct) rules 1964, I am eligible for appointment under Government of India.

Chaitanya would have bet nething on earth about Kabira's joining DRDO. Ashu almost have same thots about it. But finally kabira is goin to be the part of Defence research. So for the next time, when situation is hard on indo-pak issues, just pray a lil longer to God as who knows "what might happen"

Its high time I accepted the
fact..........................................
people know I love her,
Its not a secret anymore....!
She is Pretty... She is Hot......
She is an Angel.... She is so rich and cultured.....

Congratulations... !!!!! She turns 56 few days back...........
:))

Scroll down

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Happy Independence Day........ :-)



Feeling Proud that she is mine..




8 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kya be thik to hai na,
itna senti kynoon ho raha hai....

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Kabira said...

not really senti , but wishes to share the formalities that I am currently goin. Btw joining is on 5th sept.
yaar siddharth mar gaya part 2 per koi kuch nahi kahega kya??
kabira

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omfg!
poor ghoda is joining DRDO!!
poor ghoda will no longer crib about facilities at US univs, instead he will cry about facilities at US Army research centers!!
(So help him God)


By the way the phrase "I am unmarried and do not have more than one spouse living" contains redundancies doesn't it.
a) If you're unmarried, how can you have any living spouse.
b) Technically you cannot have more than one living spouse, tumhaari 2nd bibi ko govt kabhi tumhaari spouse maanegi hi nahi
etc etc etc etc

gunther

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she turns 56 few days back
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Abe yeh to back to the future wali story ho gayi.
Aur india 57 nahi hui kya???
Bharat mata ki jai!!

GOA(Gunther Once Again)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kabira said...

If I had only written that I have not more than one spouse living, I had to submit a certificate also as well from some law dept. Declaration of being unmarried made my life easy. also the eligibility criteria is of not having more than one spouse living, so mentioning that fact was also necessary. thats why I told ki "most ironincal statement in my life so far"

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry whenever indo-pak issue arises ,jo bhi hoga wo ya to aar hoga ya paar.
after all you r a real leo.best of luck for your DRDO life.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Kabira said...

yaar yeh kaun sa mera well wisher aa gaya hai. can U disclose ur identity buddy. being leo is the way u discribe me, but what about rooster in chinese horoscope( my last blog)
kabira

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home