Monday, August 23, 2004

Kyon hoo gaya naa

Blog is nothing to do with the film with the same name. After 4 years,last 4 days at iitk and the whole wind is saying to me Kyon Ho gaya Naa and seriously things just passed away. I was in my place this weekend as Papa was serious with his high blood pressure. I met one of my maternal uncle after 13 years, they shifted to states now. There only son Ram Srivastava is iitk grad in mid 80s and very own Maninder Agarwal was one year junior to him. I talked a lot about the place and feel like ki ppl in NJ are not too different either.

Blanks calls are the one problem I am facing these days at home after 17th. So irretated ki I decided not to say hello while recieving them. then one shy voice come "Hello" I wonder.. who is the gal. being too analytical is too problematic these days. finaaly she broke the silence, my loving cousin Parul. saw the old school building where I write my JEE.
Having the roommate like Chaitanya is finally paying off(no pun intended)
met a gal
she stopped her bicyle, say Hi to me
Hum: (within 5 seconds)Why are U goin to lecture of Principle of programming Languages? Tell me wat is going on these days, I can help U.
TUM
: How U know ki I am having a lecture of programming languages. need less to say ki I got the hint from lil PL written on notebook in her bag. "Kyon Ho gaya Naa"

ending the story with the search of the... who could sing for kabira ki

Hai Hai yeh majboori, yeh mausam aur yeh doori,
Mujhe pal pal hai tarsaaye,
teri do takiya ki naukari me mera lakhoon ka saawan jaaye
Hai Hai yeh majboori|

5 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Laymiro said...

wot sorta majboori is that now :))

"Having the roommate like Chaitanya is finally paying off"

abe wot do u mean by this sentence man!!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean ki if U r able to get principles of programming languages from PL written on agal notebook, credit shd be shared with cm as well. wasie nice way to start that talk i must say.
aur na nau man tel hoga, naa raadha nachegi, yahi majboori hai mere bhai
saurabh

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pranshu saale... 2 doston me daraar daalne ki yeh kaisi koshish.. hmm?? Bahut saare ekta kapoor serial dekh liye kya jo har phrase ka hidden meaning nikaal rahe ho...

Keep it up ghode.. anytime..
gunther

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kabira , Kuch naya likh , mar gaya kya


i have request from pranshu please put me in your list of your friends blog with some phootooo....

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 1994 gmc topkick Commercial insurance mercedes quote vehicle http://www.20-fm-gb-mp3-player-tuner.info/us-youth-bodybuilding.html Driver two screens laptop windows 2000 Backup exec data recovery Peoples dental plans wallmart zoloft prices fuel pump and repair and 1996 gmc savana Production run for oldsmobile cutlass 1980 gmc jimmy stainless steel emergency brake cables Zyban+uk guide cheap tramadol buy online boards how to match a pink dress 1950 gmc engine swap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home