Thursday, September 23, 2004

Desire

I looked at the beautiful woman before me, who was discretely dressed in black, someone I had met by chance. I thought that she had asked me to desire her, and I desired her intensely, far more than she could imagine, but it was not the beauty or her body, it was her company I desired. I wanted to put my arms around her and to sit in silence, staring in infinity; that would be enough. Life was madeup of simple things; I was weary of all the years I had spent searching for something, though quite what I didn't know.
And yet, if I did that, if I touched her, all would be lost. For, despite the light I seen in her, I was not sure she realised how good it was for me to be by her side. It was best not to take any chances, not to rush things, not to say anything.
But I rushed; I made her know about the desires, I lost her. I learned though
"Desire is not what you see, but what you imagine"

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... what do i say!! nice penned..!! nice thoughts.. -smilingricha

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Kaps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Kaps said...

my feelings exactly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home