Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Nasha

Nasha, as the general perception is that specific state of the mind. Icould remember when we remind of the great short story by same name by none other than Premchand. Whenever I recall the story, I reassure myself that I wont do this, I wont do that but whenever i got the liberty, i am what they call in ads as " Yeh doo pair ka jaanwar"
it was the departmental store for defence personnels and whatever anyone say to me, i can never look like a major of indian army. though i enjoy the similar authority for all practical purposes in my day to day life, my hairs ( around 20-30 times more in length than a typical major) are surely the biggest problem. i have to remind people about my asoociated defence rank all the time and sometime in a rude way. this time the victim was a middle-aged CSD manager, though i apologize afterwards in his cabin but U cant get your words back in any case. earlier the burst was on a fellow officer on railway reservation issue. I am learning to escape from this newly found athourity and the nasha of it but the progress is too slow.

last few weeks were speedy fast as weekends were in khandala and lonawala. I can enter any restricted place in India with my powerful ID card. be it shirdi ka sai baba temple or the neval training ship Shivaji. Even they dont stop us at Amby velly (though we couldnt saw nething there due to a movement goin on) .also got the chance to taste the super Feni from Goa and I was jhawerred in a sense as i had last half of the bottle full neat behaving in typical impulserred mohit way. taste wasnt good but i never ever vomit in entire life so I follow the tredition but when I wakeup after 7 hours for dinner, vipul's chow chow smile was there with the devine light.
subho bijoya to all the felow bloggers from the pune, the city of festive mood .. no matter which celebration it is, they always keep their god in mobile vehicle, play around him, typical north india holi and so much hoo halla..
with CM starting the bloggin from toronto also at yetanotherguy.blogspot.com ,things are goin to change after dec 2004 as GATT will be there and only knowledge workers in india will survive.
kabira uwaach