Tuesday, February 22, 2005

search for the keymaker

search for the key maker was the only option this weekend for me. the key member of the mechanism group of DRDO didnt notice that the lock of the new house had self lockin property and it all started... full 3 hours and finally I managed to get the
duplicates for the Sirf apni hi caabhi se khulte hain locks. ne ways new house is big enuf for atleast me. still feelin the do dare feelin when I sleep in night.and with summer arrangements like a personal bath tub.

Who acted in Malinaa ??? this is waht U least expect when undergoin a hard technical design review meet but U cant help it. seriously U cant tolarate much vibrations of silent mode( thanks it is not NOKIA, samsung only) and the person behind the scene is famous Al guptoo.. same fellow make me miss the saanwariyaa song in swades but who really cares.

with kabira goin international with Shelley on quotin that If winter comes, can spring be far behind? and since the winter had passed well, now spring starts from 13th feb( basant panchami) and wats more... keep gussin my wellwishers ;)