Monday, February 06, 2006

Guten Morgan

Time 6:45 AM .. Full mobile call
time 6:46 AM again one call
I smiled because I thought it was her as I told her in night to call me up in the morning but to the utmost surprise of mine, this could not be she. She just cant wake up before me. I didn't want to wake up and see who has called. Actually the assumption was that of mine not waking up inspite of how hard she tried.
but finally I struggled and wake up. ans it was not SHE . It was just the so called coworker of mine, the icing of that cuppy cake.

Now murphy came to meet me.
Me : Howz .Morning
She : I have to ask u.
Me : (what she could ask me in this hour of morning) shoot
She : I have to take leave today.
Me : (saying some craapy things I really dont remember rite now) then why do u called me
She : to tell boss about it.
She : i need not apply for casual leave in advance.
Me : U just talk with boss. Number is **** .
Me : and just dont disturb me in morning hours. I am always havin sweetie dreams this time.
She : OK

Then I remember around 8:15 Am that she had some dizziness of friday itself. She is new in town and I was reactin this way as if she is......

when will I change ??

13 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Kaps said...

shaadi kab hai ghode?..
imp question..
kyun hai?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger abhaga said...

saurabhs@gmail aap hi hain ya koi aur?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Shishir said...

Who's 'She' ????

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Kabira said...

shishir: one of the she is her and other one is newly joined junior ;)

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe aajkal yeh he aur she ke bade fundae khol raha hai...sab kuch normal to hai na?--cp

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ye saala CP kab se blog padhane laga

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haan be ye sab kya hai....aapki maghai thik chal rahi hai na

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Kaps said...

cpt ke paas koi kaam nahi hai..mera blog bhi padh raha hai..soch raha hun ki band kar dun :P

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
read ur blog after a long time..u can say galti se padh liya aaj..u asked 1 question in this blog..thts really vry interesting.."when will i change??"..so my answer is u will nvr change..dont think much about it..(u knw IIT ka effect)..no need to write my name i guess

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Babes pictures car girls ass busted Discount car rentals orlando international airport United states zyban no prescription needed Backpack camo school Vitamins for thick cum The ionic breeze quadra and gp on sale 1982 - 1986 jeep scrambler parts manual merchant account Antioxidant vitamin Prosthetic penis attachment family wireless phone plans ass thong skirt huge butt blonde Bontril cheapest online order

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

i've been looking to figure out a place to begin with the Acai free trial and was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on whether or not it works for weight loss? So far here is the 1 [url=http://www.hot97svg.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-gain-acai-berry-free]article[/url] I've been able to check out that seemed realistic for what my goals are. Opinions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home